[ltp] FYI -- New ThinkPad T22 model for Linux includes DVD movie playback

Mick McQuaid linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:22:27 -0700

DVD playback on a Thinkpad running Linux!

This is fantastic news!  I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness in
describing this---it certainly isn't something i would have noticed on
the IBM site.

... regarding a message from Keith Frechette on Apr 16: