[ltp] Keyboard problem on 760EL TP

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:31:11 -0700

One, you probably could remove the keycaps, just be careful
Two, I found that I had to clean (with compressed air) the 'domes' and
used a special plastic lubricant to make the keys easier to press.  With
this stuff, 'a little goes a long way' was a SERIOUS understatement.  I
used a cotton swab to apply it to the bottom  part of the key and it
worked wonders.

James Mckenzie