[ltp] thinkpad-acpi release 0.21-20081111 uploaded to ibm-acpi.sf.net

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:30:53 -0200

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> I have released version 0.21-20081111 of thinkpad-acpi through the
> sourceforge.net release system.

And I have just been kindly informed that I screwed it up and named the
diffs as if they were the release before that.  Oops!  Never release in a
hurry :)

I have reuploaded the diffs with the proper names (sf.net doesn't let you
rename files).  Note: there were no changes to their *contents* other than
the embedded name inside the gzip archive, so if you have downloaded the
files already, you don't need to redownload.

--
  Henrique Holschuh