[ltp] resume after suspend / hibernate on an R51

Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:17:16 -0300

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Yves Dorfsman wrote:
> It's like something I do while using the computer changes a register
> somewhere that makes it work, but, I have not been able to isolate what
> is it I do that makes it work.
>
> I have managed to isolate one case that always fails: Boot up from
> scratch, wait for the login menu from gdm to come up, then suspend. This
> always fails.
>
> Any suggestions / help, very much appreciated.

Maybe you are missing an important module before you load your desktop
environment, and some of your usual activities causes it to be autoloaded?

Or your userspace (distro) is so utterly hosed in design, that it needs to
have an user context to load up into whatever does the suspend, the platform
quirk information?

--
  Henrique Holschuh