[ltp] seeking love for Thinkpad "Convertible" Tablet-PC

Florian Reitmeir linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:19:12 +0200

Hi,

>     There are all sorts of things that work very well under the Windows-7
> boot, but that Linux continues to choke on. Both IBM and Lenovo have
> traditionally been Linux friendly so I don't understand why some of
> these things are not stone-cold resolved.

Because people like you, which own the hardware, are not fixing the
problems. Most people can not help you, just because they do not have
this hardware. And most people in der OSS World, don't buy this hardware
because nobody else has it..

just beginn to fix things, it will make the world better for you and others.

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org