[ltp] Display ghosting on X220 IPS display?

Rubin Abdi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:16:33 -0700

--3CcE07IcfCVno8l45sDHxC3fUAwcSBFqj

This might be more a bunk hardware issue than a Linux thing. Often when
I'm tabbing between windows that contain a lot of high contrasty stuff
(such as a text item list where each line is display in an alternating
color from the previous), to a window with a block of solid white or
solid black, I can see this vauge ghost of the previous window appear in
the blank space. If I tab back and forth a few more time, or to another
window tht isn't as blocky and contrasty (like a photo o a bunch of
text), the ghosting goes away.

Anyone else notice an issue like this?

I see kill -9 processes.

--=20